Recurring Cleaning Services in Los Angeles
As people increasingly work from home, the need for recurring cleaning services in Los Angeles, CA has grown. After all, the more time people spend at home, the greater the opportunity for mess and dirt to accumulate. A recurring house cleaning service can help a family stay on top of their mess, however. Recurring cleaning, otherwise known as maintenance cleaning, means taking care of cleaning surfaces on a regular basis. Most recurring cleaning is scheduled on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. Nancie Brown & Associates is one of the finest Los Angeles cleaning services around, with over 30 years of experience working on residential properties.
Benefits of Recurring Cleaning
Recurring cleaning offers significant health and organizational benefits.
- Cleaning regularly preserves the integrity of your surfaces, be they countertops, windows, floors, or anything else. Mold, water stains, food stains, and accumulated dust can all take a toll if left to their own devices.
- Hiring someone else to handle your cleaning means that you are saving time for yourself: time you can put into your business, your family, your friends, or your hobbies.
- If your home is regularly cleaned, it’s much more ready for hosting. Cleaning up before and after dinner parties or other social events can be a huge effort, but recurring cleaning can ensure there is less to worry about.
- Similarly, if you have pets or children, or both, grime, dirt, dust, and mucky fingerprints can spread everywhere. Recurring cleaning can reduce the stress of looking after your darlings.
- Recurring cleaning can be of benefit to individuals with allergies, as the regular purging of dust and other allergens can improve indoor air quality, alleviating common allergy symptoms.
- Preventing mold is an excellent benefit of cleaning your home regularly. Disinfectant is one of the best methods. If mold has already taken root, it can take a lot more effort to extricate it, including regrouting or replacing fixtures, so the regular expense of cleaning can easily pay for itself.
Why Trust Nancie Brown & Associates With Your Recurring Home Cleaning?
What does it mean to be a professional cleaner? Nancie Brown & Associates have a checklist.
When your home or business is cleaned by Nancie Brown & Associates, you know you’re getting a thorough cleaning. We built our reputation on providing post-construction cleaning for new homes, getting properties that were construction sites days prior into top notch showroom condition. That kind of deep cleaning know-how informs all of our cleaning services.
We have built up and maintained a sizable collection of cleaning equipment during our time in business, including machinery to help us access hard-to-reach areas such as skylights. Where widely-available cleaning products fail to offer the best approach to a certain surface or material, we formulate our own products for company use.
We are not some referral agency or booking system where you subcontract a random maid or Craigslist cleaner. We are a business that directly employs trained and uniformed cleaning teams. Our employees are background-checked, and intensively instructed in our cleaning methods before they are ever assigned to a house. Our business is insured, licensed, and bonded for our protection, our employees’ protection, and your protection.
What Kind of Recurring Cleaning Services are Available?
Nancie Brown & Associates offers monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly cleaning schedules for recurring services. We offer a satisfaction guaranteed service. When a team comes to work on your home or business, the work is assessed by one of our supervisors. If it fails to meet our standards, or yours, work continues until it does. An non-exhaustive list of the home cleaning services we offer includes:
- Surface polishing. Wood, marble, stainless steel, concrete, stone, wrought iron, silver, and other materials will be cleaned and detailed with the utmost care, until they gleam. Your kitchentops, bathroom fixtures, outdoor barbeques, and garden furniture will thank you.
- Floor treatment. This process can include stripping, waxing, polishing, and conditioning. A complete clean and maintenance of your floors will not only make your home cleaner and healthier, but will extend the lifespan of your flooring.
- High to reach areas. Light fixtures such as chandeliers can be a real struggle to clean, especially when combined with high ceilings. Don’t put yourself at risk cleaning high shelves, ceilings, and lighting when our trained professionals can handle the task for you.
- Vent, screen, and gutter cleaning. It is very easy for dirt and detritus to build up in these areas, which are more often than not out of sight. Unfortunately, they can have outsized effects on both the health of the building and the people there. Allergens and pathogens (such as bacteria and fungus) can accumulate. We can sanitize these key areas frequently for your safety.
- Cleaning for outdoor living areas, outdoor kitchens, and barbecues. The low air quality Los Angeles experiences means that outdoor furniture and other fixtures are soot and dirt magnets. This can become a health hazard when food is prepared on these surfaces. Regular cleaning will mean you can spontaneously enjoy al fresco dining anxiety-free.
- Sanitizing countertops, tiles, and grout. Tiling can make it challenging to completely clean a surface. Bacteria, mold, and mildew can find a home in grout or parts of the tile that are chipped or where the finish has been worn away. With regular cleaning, however, it is possible to keep your bathrooms and kitchens more sanitary.
- Cleaning windows, frames, screens, and tracks. Second and third floor windows can be a major struggle to clean. Only a serious cleaning service will have the necessary equipment to get up there and thoroughly and safely clean your windows. Make sure you trust the right cleaning service to do that.
How Often Should I Have My House Cleaned? Month, Bi-week, or Every Week Cleaning Service
There’s no hard-and-fast answer to the question of how often to have your house cleaned. Most clients have their home cleaned weekly, on the same day of the week. However, selecting how frequently to have your house cleaned isn’t a decision that is set in stone. If you decide on a recurring cleaning schedule, but need to make a change for any reason, once or for all cleaning appointments going forward, simply contact our office to discuss your new schedule. If you don’t know your ideal cleaning frequency, we can help you come up with a workable schedule. Nancie Brown & Associates can offer a professional recurring cleaning service for your home or business that covers as many or as few of the above services as you require. Get in touch with us to discuss exactly what you require from our recurring cleaning service.