Finding the Right Move In or Move Out Cleaning Service in Los Angeles
Do you need a move in or move out cleaning service in Los Angeles for your home? Moving in or out of a home can be one of the most stressful times in anyone’s life, especially in Los Angeles County where property values are so inflated. It means a lot of paperwork, coordination with movers and other support people, time off work, perhaps even changing jobs or schools, just to name a few. Hiring a professional cleaning service to take one of the most time-consuming responsibilities off your hands can go a huge distance to reducing stress levels on moving day.
If you are selling your home, or have been renting, Nancie Brown & Associates’ move in move out cleaning service will create a clean, comfortable environment that will pass even the most rigorous inspection. Plus, leaving a professionally cleaned home behind is the right thing to do – it’s the way you’d want to move into your new home, too.
What Does a Move Out Cleaning Include?
At Nancie Brown & Associates, we understand that the decision to hire professional cleaners is about paying for peace of mind. That’s why our cleaning team provides a thorough and deep cleaning service. Highlights include, but are not limited to:
- Interior and exterior detail cleaning
- High to reach areas and chandelier detail cleaning
- Surface polishing and maintenance (wood, concrete, stainless steel, wrought iron, metals, marble, silver, etc.)
- Floor treatment (stripping, waxing, polishing, and conditioning)
- Clean and sanitize countertops, tile and grout
- Clean and polish vents, metal screens, and gutters
- Fireplace and chimney detail cleaning
- Outdoor kitchen, barbecue and living areas detail cleaning
- Kitchen and pantry detail and reorganizing
- Exterior fixtures (lights, gate, statues)
- Windows, frames, screens, tracks detail cleaned
- Detail clean carpet and upholstery
Reasons You Should Hire a Cleaning Service When You Move
There are numerous reasons to turn to house cleaning services when moving.
- If you are moving out of a rental property, you will likely be concerned about your security deposit. With the help of a professional cleaning service, you can be confident you will get the maximum possible deposit amount back, with no spurious deductions by your landlord or letting agency.
- If you are a real estate agent doing your best to sell a home for a client that has already vacated, a professional move out cleaning service can do a great deal to improve the condition of a home for potential buyers.
- If you are the property owner moving out after selling to another family, it is likely you will want to leave the house looking its best, to create a positive experience for the new owners.
Move Out Cleaning Service Cost
Move out cleaning costs vary depending on a number of factors. Some companies charge an hourly rate, while others charge based on the number of rooms. If a client’s home is especially challenging, owing to levels of soiling, the materials used, or its construction creating lots of hard to reach spaces (such as unusually high ceilings), this may affect the equation, as it could take specialist equipment, cleaning supplies, and/or a lot of time to clean under more difficult conditions. That client could expect to pay more. A move out cleaning by a professional cleaning company is typically more exhaustive than a standard cleaning, since the intention is typically to leave the dwelling as close to show home quality as possible.
How Long Does It Take to Do a Move Out Clean?
House cleaners are generally quicker at effectively cleaning a home for move ins or move outs. The general understanding is that a 4-person cleaning crew will take an hour per 1,000 sq ft. This will vary depending on variables such as carpet cleaning and window cleaning requirements: full-length windows or glass doors will naturally take longer to clean than standard panes.
End of Lease Cleaning
What is expected of a tenant when a lease ends and they move out? What are a landlord’s responsibilities to their next tenant? Tenants should leave their residence in a fit state for the next occupants. Areas that tenants often overlook when performing their own move out cleaning include:
- Window sills
- Window ledges
- Ceiling fans
- Stove hood filters
- Stove burners and their surroundings
Landlords in California are required to keep rental units safe and habitable. Contrary to popular belief, there is no requirement for Californian landlords to have carpets cleaned before a new tenant moves in, or to repaint, unless the floor and wall conditions otherwise make the property unsafe or uninhabitable. If a tenant vacates a property without cleaning, a landlord may use that tenant’s security deposit to clean the property for the next tenant, so long as the landlord sends the previous tenant an itemized list of deductions.
Best Move In and Move Out Cleaning Service in LA
Nancie Brown & Associates is a highly-respected cleaning company whose services are in demand throughout Southern California, including Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Counties. Much of our success is due to our dedicated and loyal core supervisorial staff, which averages almost 18 years of service. Unlike some Los Angeles cleaning companies that are really just basic maid or janitorial services without long-time, dedicated professionals, the team at Nancie Brown & Associates will take the worry out of cleaning your home. Each member of the team is personally trained by our founder Nancie Brown to ensure efficiency and consistency in all our cleaning assignments. We are fully licensed and credentialed, and insured. Nancie Brown & Associates is also a member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID).
So whether you need move out cleaning to prepare for the next occupants, or move in cleaning to prepare your new home, let Nancie Brown & Associates’ Move In or Move Out Cleaning Service give you the fresh start you need: contact our office today at 310-837-7880, or get in touch through the company website.