Do You Need Move In or Move Out Cleaning Services?
Since 1987, Nancie Brown and Associates, Inc. has served the community with premier cleaning services. When it comes to move in or move out cleaning services, our team of experienced and reliable cleaners has got your covered.
Finding the Best Move Out Cleaning for Los Angeles Renters
Are you preparing to move from an apartment or a house? In addition to packing up all of your personal possessions, taking time off work to move, or coordinating plans with a landlord, you must find the most efficient way to deal with move in and move out cleaning. What could be better than to pay a reasonable rate to a highly qualified and professional team so they can handle all the details of cleaning? Our team at Nancie Brown is fully prepared for all move in or move out cleaning services.- They even bring their own cleaning supplies
Are you moving out of your home and need to make sure that you get your deposit back? Oftentimes, a landlord will take money out of your initial deposit for lack of cleaning when you move out of a house or apartment. Cleaning is a simple and straightforward way of ensuring you get as much of your original security deposit back as possible. At its best, the move out cleaning cost can be an investment in securing the full sum of your deposit. At Nancie Brown, our move in and move out house cleaning services for renters are comprehensive, reliable, and reasonably priced.
Move In & Move Out Cleaning for Los Angeles Homeowners & Landlords
As a homeowner or landlord, your expectation for a move in or move out cleaning project are justifiably high: the value of your property can be greatly enhanced when it is thoroughly cleaned. Conversely, the value, or the potential rent your property may be able to command, can be adversely affected by a poor move out cleaning job. Whether for a home you plan to live in, or for a property you need to turn over to new tenants, no detail is too small to overlook when it comes to move in or move out cleaning. Particularly for a city with a very tight rental market such as Los Angeles, high quality, detail cleaning is a must for a landlord’s peace of mind.
What is Included In Move In & Move Out Cleaning Services
So, what do our move in and move out cleaning services entail? Well, our detail cleaning services span from commercial to residential properties, but in the case of moving in or out of a residence like a house or apartment you can visit our Residential Cleaning Services webpage.
Move in and move out cleaning can cover a range of services. Our team is familiar with the fact that sometimes, a kitchen needs the most TLC as kitchen appliances, refrigerators, ovens, and stovetops often need especialthe most attention and detailed cleaning. Additionally, sometimes walls need to be washed, fan blades dusted, bathtubs scrubbed, and ledges and crown molding have to be wiped clean. Prior to our team physically arriving at your home for move in or move out cleaning, a professional and friendly supervisor will discuss the details of your cleaning job one-on-one. We will listen to every aspect of what you need done and we guarantee that you will be satisfied.
Move Out Cleaning Checklist?
It’s important to be thorough when embarking on a move out cleaning project, which is why Nancie Brown & Associates treat it like we would a deep cleaning job. Our cleaning team makes sure to hit the following points on the moving out checklist:
- Remove any leftover personal property: Any furniture, closet items, trash, shelving, or wall art that was left behind.
- Dust, then wipe down surfaces: A suitable surface cleaner and clean cloth can wipe down kitchen and bathroom countertops, bookshelves, window panes, mantelpieces, and more. We make sure not to transfer dirt or dust from one surface to another.
- Vacuum floors: Now that all of your furniture is moved out, we can do a top-to-bottom vacuuming which includes closets, stairs, difficult nooks, and any other areas that are difficult to reach.
- Clean appliances: Stainless steel appliances such as refrigerators can still get plastered in markings and fingerprints. A vinegar and water mixture can be effective cleaning fridges, microwaves, and more.
- Clean and sanitize refrigerator: The fridge and freezer should be emptied of any remaining contents, any food detritus cleaned from the interior, and all surfaces sanitized.
- Clean inside cabinets: Kitchen cabinets are especially prone to accumulating crumbs and residues from food and cooking products.
- Sanitize stovetop and oven: Food residue easily accumulates on the stovetop and oven, but a simple concoction of water, baking soda, and vinegar can be thrown together to clean the oven.
- Clean out closets: With no more clothing or accessories to clutter closets, we can wipe down closet shelves and hanging rods.
- Clean bathroom fixtures: All toilets, showers, sinks, and bathtubs must be thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned. Any traces of mildew, or other unsightly or harmful substances, should also be eradicated.
- Take out hooks and nails: If asked to leave hooks, nails, and other similar things in the wall, we will do so.
- Fill holes, repair drywall: Unsightly holes can undermine the appearance of the property and possibly contribute to the lowballing of your security deposit. If significant damage or deterioration has occurred, it may be necessary to talk to a contractor about repair.
- Mop floors: When the work is coming to an end, move out cleaning is not complete without mopping.
Move In Cleaning Checklist
When you’re moving into a new home, it makes sense to be methodical about cleaning. Nancie Brown & Associates has its standard approach to move in cleaning, as a professional cleaning service.
- Clean and disinfect the refrigerator: One of the first priorities for a home should be to make sure that perishable foods and liquids have a sanitary place to be stored.
- Clean all appliances, inside and out: Before preparing food in a new home, it is reassuring to know that the appliances have been sanitized.
- Clean ceiling fans and filters: From the oven’s hood fan to your bathroom’s ventilation fan, getting rid of accumulated dust and grime can go far in improving the air quality of a new home.
- Wipe cabinet doors and permanent shelving: Just in case the kitchen or bathroom doesn’t look exactly like new.
- Disinfect bathroom fixtures: This will likely have been done already by those moving out, or the letting company/landlord. But better to be thorough.
- Wipe down mirrors: Whether in the bedroom or bathroom, mirrors are often overlooked for cleaning.
- Vacuum floors: There is a substantial chance that the last time the property was vacuumed, there was still a lot of furniture preventing areas of floor from being taken care of.
- Sweep and mop floors: After vacuuming, dust and caked-on grime can still remain, with dirt lurking near corners.
- Scrub walls: Tobacco smoke, cooking oil, mildew, and other things can cling to walls and even damage paintwork or wallpaper over time.
Choose a Professional Cleaning Company for Your Big Move
Nancie Brown & Associates has been offering home cleaning services for moving in and moving out for over three decades. Unlike other cleaners or maid services, we formulate our own cleaning products for maximum effectiveness, and all of our cleaners are directly employed, uniformed, and extensively trained in-house. Our move in and move out cleaning services also include:
- Interior and exterior detail cleaning
- Spring detail cleaning and periodic maintenance
- High to reach areas and chandelier detail cleaning
- Surface polishing and maintenance (wood, concrete, stainless steel, wrought iron, metals, marble, silver, etc.)
- Floor treatment (stripping, waxing, polishing, and conditioning)
- Home sanitizing and detail cleaning to top realtors and homeowners
- Clean and sanitize countertops, tile and grout
- Clean and polish vents, metal screens, and gutters
- Fireplace and chimney detail cleaning
- Outdoor kitchen, barbecue and living areas detail cleaning
- Kitchen and pantry detail and reorganizing
- Home gymnasium detail and sanitize
- Exterior fixtures (lights, gate, statues)
- Windows, frames, screens, tracks detail cleaned
How Much Does Move In or Move Out Cleaning Cost?
You may be wondering how much move in or move out cleaning costs in Los Angeles. Is it better to look for flat and hourly move out cleaning pricing? Moving day cleaning costs can range depending on a number of factors:
- the size of the home: how many square feet total? How many bedrooms, bathrooms, windows?
- the depth of the cleaning: are there extras such as garage cleaning, carpet deep cleaning, upholstery, window cleaning (especially large or difficult-to-reach windows)?
- day of the week: some companies have higher cleaning costs for weekends vs. weekdays
Some companies charge by the hour, while others simply give a fee for the job as a whole. In those circumstances, though, companies are still generally paying their cleaners by the hour, so there will always be a relation between how long the job is expected to take and the cost of the job.To learn more about Nancie Brown and Associates, Inc. and our reliable, high quality move in and move out cleaning services, please call 310-837-7880 or visit our website. You can request a free estimate.