Choosing a Locally-Owned Home Cleaning Service
Are you choosing a locally-owned home cleaning service? Nancie Brown & Associates has been providing top-quality cleaning services in Los Angeles for over 34 years. We are an independent, professional cleaning service, and are family-owned and operated. Learn why we are the preferred choice of top architects, contractors, and interior designers working in the LA area.
Residential Cleaning Services in Los Angeles
Nancie Brown & Associates offers exceptional cleaning solutions for residential and commercial properties. We go further and clean more thoroughly than our competitors because we believe in setting a standard for the rest of the industry. Our standard cleaning process resembles a deep clean by other cleaning companies or maid services. Services include:
- Detailing of interior and exterior windows and fixtures (including screens, sashes, shutters, casings, and tracks) — Nancie Brown & Associates specializes in the delicate task of window cleaning. Our professional cleaners are thoroughly trained in the use of our exclusively formulated cleaning products and state-of-the-art equipment to deliver immaculately clean windows.
- Floor treatment, including stripping, waxing, polishing, and conditioning — Safely and thoroughly cleaning floors of different kinds requires expert knowledge of numerous materials and how best to expunge dirt and grime while not harming the surface.
- Chandelier detail cleaning, and other high to reach areas — Much as with our window cleaning, our cleaning staff have all the training and equipment they need to safely and effectively clean delicate lighting fixtures such as chandeliers, as well as areas out of the reach of other house cleaners.
- Surface polishing and maintenance (wood, concrete, marble, stainless steel, wrought iron, silver, other metals) — Tables, kitchen counters, and other surfaces in people’s homes require polishing and maintenance as well as standard cleaning, if they are to last and look their best for longer.
- Countertop, tile, and grout cleaning and sanitizing — Kitchens, laundries, mudrooms, and bathrooms can all make use of countertops, tiles, and grout. It can be especially difficult to keep tilework and grout clean without the specialist cleaning products and equipment to which professional cleaners like Nancie Brown & Associates have access.
Why Choose a Locally-Owned Cleaning Service?
Locally-owned and operated cleaning services have numerous advantages that national companies lack. For example, not having to answer to a central corporate office means that local companies can be more flexible in the services that they provide. If you want to negotiate a custom cleaning package for your home that involves particular elements, such as exterior pizza oven cleaning or sanitizing a home gym, it is easier to achieve this with a local company than a franchise with quotas to reach. It is also easier for local businesses to understand their local neighborhoods, as well as the types of construction that are commonly found there and how to adapt standard cleaning methods to them. In addition, a locally-owned business is more accountable to the community than an anonymous, out-of-state corporation. Shop locally for your cleaning company: you may be pleasantly surprised by the results.
The Advantages of Supporting Local Businesses
‘Support local businesses’ is a constant refrain among the media and political spheres. Why is it important? Purchasing locally-produced goods or services means supporting the people of that community. Over two-thirds of money paid to a local business will recirculate in that community, compared to less than half for franchises owned by a larger company such as chain stores. A local business owner will put money back into the local economy, either by spending the profits on their home or community or growing their business (which means more jobs for locals). Local businesses cannot rely as heavily upon name recognition or advertising as a national franchise, meaning that word-of-mouth reputation is the lifeblood of a local business. If you’ve had difficulty with customer service in the past from other businesses, try trusting in the business acumen of your local community.
Best House Cleaning Service in Los Angeles, CA
At Nancie Brown & Associates, we pride ourselves on setting a high standard for other cleaning services to match. We do this in several ways:
- All of our cleaners are directly employed by us. We are not a referral agency, we never subcontract or hire day laborers. Our cleaners are professionals, background checked, uniformed, and thoroughly trained in the use of our cleaning products and equipment. After more than 30 years in the industry, we maintain that this is the most effective way to make sure our cleaners abide by the sterling standards that we require when cleaning homes.
- Professional credentials. Our business is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Many self-employed cleaners or cleaning contractors lack this paperwork, and this can cause problems in the event of accidents, discrepancies, or disputes.
- Green cleaning. Our standard operations use our specially formulated cleaning products for maximum efficiency. However, for homes with pets and young children, for example, or homes where individuals with sensitivities to common cleaning products reside, we also offer green cleaning products that have a lower environmental impact.
- Specialist tasks. We can handle a variety of tasks when it comes to residential cleaning. Construction cleaning, window cleaning, move out or move in cleaning, holiday cleaning, spring cleaning, and more. Our rigorous training regimen and depth of knowledge born of decades of experience mean that we can impart the necessary skills for our cleaners to be highly adept in multiple specialties.
Let the team at Nancie Brown & Associates save you time cleaning your home. We clean homes from Santa Barbara to San Diego: let our locally-owned home cleaning service take care of your home next. Contact us through our website.